1. Hello Guest. You have limited privileges and you can't "SEARCH" the forums. Please "Log In" or "Sign Up" for additional functionality.

Manitoba Turtle Mountain

Discussion in 'Camping: Provincial & National Parks' started by Nicole, May 1, 2016.

1. Nicole

Nicole Member

We stayed at the Turtle Mountain provincial park one year. The camp grounds are very private and beautiful. However, there was a huge problem with raccoon's...they got into our cooler of food (and believe me, we secured it!) They made a huge mess...the next night they came back but we didn't leave anything out except some shells we found on the beach. They even ate those!
    Other than that, it was a great place to camp!!

2. BeJimmiebiart

BeJimmiebiart Member

Im glad were going before Tusker House closes.....I may even eat there twice in one day I like it that much In fact, I think its my most favorite CS in all the parks.....not your normal burger and fries place, which they seem to have a lot of still.

Thanks for the updates Jason

3. BeJimmiebiart

BeJimmiebiart Member

First off, I want to congratulate the admins on the apparent success of this new strategy. The spam seems to be pretty well held at bay I hope its not too much work to approve all of these applications...

I do have another suggestion. Now that the spammers are gone, and since it wasnt doing anything to stop them in the first place anyway, could we just be allowed to sign in without answering the captcha question? It would really be nice to just put in our information once and not have to go through the extra page before we can sign in...